Sunday, February 8, 2009

Blogging Speaker

I have been blogging for five years and have been a professional speaker since 2000. Some of my favorite audiences are associationswho want their members to understand how to be successful with their on line marketing campaigns.



As more small business owners migrate from the yellow pages to the Internet-blogging can be a small business owners secret weapon. My blogging presentations are very interactive and live. Before my speaking engagements I thoroughly research the association or corporation and talk about your biggest issues. With the permission of the meeting planner-I arrange to review and coach audience members who have blogs and websites.




Steve,
I not only enjoyed your presentation on Blogging at the ASTD RMC
event, but I was also very excited about all the tips and techniques you shared
with us in such a short period of time. It was great to see all the benefits of
blogging in real time. Your knowledge of key words, links and placement to get
more traffic to our websites and our businesses was amazing. I have already
started to implement just a few of the great ideas you showed us.
Thanks for
your presentation!

Valerie Kendrick
President
Kendrick Resources LLC


You can reach me through email: (steve@seospeakers.com)
or phone me at 303-619-8972


Steve Mertz


2 comments: